Ain’t nothing like a luxury spa day to seduce you into a blissful state of laziness – and Cliveden Spa is so sexy, you’ll be stripping like a Sixties showgirl and into a fluffy robe before you can say ‘no heavy petting’ in the pool. It’s gorgeous – and we’ve got a Signature Spa Day for two up for grabs.
Grand, glam and peppered in scandal, Cliveden House is perched on a hill looking down into the Thames Valley, in 376 glorious acres of National Trust grounds, on the Berkshire/Buckinghamshire border.
Over the years it has entertained royalty (*ahem* Meghan Markle, the Queen, Princess Margaret, to name a few) rock stars, writers, politicians and party people. But its greatest claim to fame is the part it played in the Profumo Affair. Christine Keeler and Minster for War John Profumo started their liaison here, following a serious amount of frolicking in Lord Astor’s outdoor pool. Throw a Russian spy into the mix and you’ve got a political scandal with bells on.
But enough about all that, here’s what you win…
**Win a Cliveden Signature Spa Day for two people, worth £380**
- Full use of the facilities (7 treatment rooms, indoor and outdoor pool, hot tubs, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna, fitness suite and lifestyle classes, and use of the tennis centre).
- A 60-minute Holistic Haven Body Treatment – a full body treatment that leaves skin soft, firm and hydrated.
- Lunch in The Spa Kitchen.
- Drinks are provided all day.
- Take home a mini Cliveden Body Butter of your choice.
Fancy a day of rest, relaxation and luxurious pampering? Enter here in seconds, and ahhhhhhh, that’s better.
Our Reader Treats are exclusively available to Muddy Newsletter Readers
Please answer this question
Q: Who was the woman heavy petting in the Cliveden outdoor pool?
Need to Know
Read our full Reader Treats Terms and Conditions here
- Competition end Sun 1 Sep.
- Prize voucher is valid for 12 months from date of issue.
- Prize must be claimed 24 hours after email confirmation of your win.
- You must be 18 years or older to claim the prize.
- Prize is for use Mon – Thu only – excluding Bank Holidays.
- No cash or prize alternative.